Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 28 of 28

Thread: Getting to know you

  1. #21
    courtneysunshine
    Guest courtneysunshine's Avatar

    Post

    ID: courtneysunshine
    Age: 37
    Favorite colour: Sage Green
    Favorite Book: Too many to mention. I like the classics like Jane Austen, books by the Brontes, etc.
    Occupation: Chemist before I had my daughter. Home Engineer and homeschool teacher now [img]smile.gif[/img]
    Fav AG: Kit although I love all of them
    I look like: My DH says I look like Samantha although I don't think so because I have hazel eyes. I have Kit's hairstyle right now until my hair grows out again. I really look more like an Adora Belle Holiday 2001 doll.
    Place I want to visit: Everywhere I haven't already been. I especially want to go to the UK.

    Kim

    <font color="#051E50" size="1">[ April 05, 2005 07:35 PM: Message edited by: courtneysunshine ]</font>

  2. #22
    Inactive Member Kelli_AG_Girly's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 5th, 2005
    Posts
    8
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Color: Green (almost any kind) and pastel colors

    Place I want to go: Pennsylvania ( and I am going there over spring break! yay!!)

    Animal: dog, or monkey

    occupation: student, daughter, little sister, catcher on a bball team, pig farmer somewhat, and animal taker carer

    <font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ February 09, 2007 08:49 PM: Message edited by: djsnjones ]</font>

  3. #23
    Inactive Member AGfan91's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 5th, 2005
    Posts
    6
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    ID: AGfan91
    Age: Just saying it's a Teen year
    Favorite colour: Pink and Purple
    Favorite Book: Not sure
    Occupation: Student
    Fav AG: Marisol
    I Look like: Agt 22(Blonde hair, blue eyes)
    Place I want to visit: Italy, France, England

    <font color="#051E50" size="1">[ April 05, 2005 09:35 PM: Message edited by: AGfan91 ]</font>

  4. #24
    Inactive Member carolinapooh's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 8th, 2005
    Posts
    631
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    (singing) "...getting to know all a-bout you..."

    Age: 31
    Favorite Color: Anything so long as it's purple
    Fave book: Passage by Connie Wills
    Occupation: Clinical Research
    Fave AG: Miss Olly-Molly
    I look like: Probably AG23
    Place I want to visit: Pompeii and the old Harland and Wolff shipyards in Belfast, which, rumor has it, are going to be eventually restored as a museum.

    (TITANIC was born at H&W and was built there, though she was launched at Southampton. I was a TITANIC nut LONG before it was fashionable!)

    <font color="#051E50" size="1">[ April 05, 2005 09:52 PM: Message edited by: mollymom ]</font>

  5. #25
    HB Forum Owner rebecca191's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 7th, 2005
    Posts
    93
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    ID: Rebecca191
    Age: 19 (20 in a month)
    Favorite colour: light blue
    Favorite Book: It's too hard to pick just one!!!
    Occupation: College student (and babysitter)
    Fav AG: Kirsten
    I Look like: Well there isn't one with brown hair and green eyes, I guess Molly would be the closest?
    Place I want to visit: UK, Japan

  6. #26
    Inactive Member carolinapooh's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 8th, 2005
    Posts
    631
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by rebecca191:

    I Look like: Well there isn't one with brown hair and green eyes, I guess Molly would be the closest?
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">There's an AGT - AG19.

    [img]smile.gif[/img]

  7. #27
    HB Forum Owner rebecca191's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 7th, 2005
    Posts
    93
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by mollymom:
    </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by rebecca191:

    I Look like: Well there isn't one with brown hair and green eyes, I guess Molly would be the closest?
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">There's an AGT - AG19.

    [img]smile.gif[/img]
    </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I have the old version. Was supposed to have hazel eyes, but had grey. I was mad it didn't look like me. Got it the first year they were out so I was still pretty young.

  8. #28
    Inactive Member jrtmom3274's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 13th, 2004
    Posts
    800
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    ID: jrtmom3274
    Age: 29 again and again
    Favorite colour: purple, red
    Favorite Book: Do I have to pick? I love all sorts of books, especially classic American literature and many, many British titles.
    Occupation: HS English teacher
    Fav AG: Kit
    I Look like: Nellie
    Place I want to visit: Scotland

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •